Review of the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer
Posted by Ink Oasis on 3/27/2012
to Printer Reviews
No matter whether you have limited room, or need to share the printer among several computers, the wireless setup on the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer is bound to be of use to you. In fact, many people that buy the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer tend to favor it over other products because it is very easy to manage in a network environment. In fact, even people that do not normally buy HP printers will choose this one because of these features.Ink Cartridges
and Drums Required
· HP 920 Black (420 pages), C (cyan), Y (yellow), M (magenta) – approx 300 pages each.
HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer—Features
· 4800 x 1200 color laser printing, 600 x 600 black printing. Different print dpi's are ideal if you want to save ink as well as have high quality when you need it most.
· Duplex -- Print brochures and other two sided documents without having to worry about repositioning the paper.
· Borderless printing -- If you are interested in printing pictures or posters, the lack of borders will be of immense benefit to you.
· Network compatible -- When you have two or more computers in the home, you will always waste space and money when you buy separate printers. Why not build a superb print center around the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer instead.
· Wireless setup -- If you are tired of tripping over cables or dealing with failed USB ports, the wireless setup will always be appreciated in your home or office.
What Users like about the product
· Good quality color printing
Kate Gonzalez – When I printed my first photo, I was amazed by the clarity produced by the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer. It is truly a pleasure to work with this printer, since I can also take advantage of the wireless setting. In fact, if I want to print something from another room, it is incredibly easy and efficient.
Sven Patterson – My son's old Canon finally broke down after six years of heavy duty. I needed something cheap and fast, but couldn't find anything suitable from them. I am so very glad I found the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer because it produced good quality at an even better price.
What users don't like about the product
· Slow printing
· Cannot print direct from cell phone
Belinda Murray – For the most part, I tend to look for quality over speed. However, I found that the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer was unbearably slow, even with plain text. I don't know why it works so slowly, but suspect that there are problems with the batteries for the wireless, since they tend to wear own quickly.
Evan Hudson – As I began to use this printer more, I found out that it is missing several standard features. First, I cannot print from my cell phone. That may not sound like a big deal, but I have to spend money to actually email images and then print them out from my computer.
Overall – We feel this printer offers good value for the money, since the printer ink
quality is good. If you are going to have issues with print speed, another HP product might be of use. That said, you should study print resolutions carefully, since many won't match what you will get with the HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer.