Review of the HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One
Posted by Ink Oasis on 3/22/2012
to Printer Reviews
Did you know the HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One easily rivals similar appliances produced by Canon when it comes to quality? If you are looking for a printer that will help you alter brand loyalty, this one might just convert you to HP. That said, if you tend to focus more on budget as opposed to quality, the HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One may still offer a lower level of appeal during the initial purchase phase.
Cartridges and Drums Required
· HP 60 Cartridge - approximately 200 pages
HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One—Features
· 4800 x 1200 color inkjet printing and 1200 x 1200 dpi black printing – suitable if you want to save printer ink
and still have high quality printing.
· Fax capable -- Perfect if your home office chores include communicating with people that cannot use email for rapid information transfer.
· Full bed scanner and copier -- Never worry about digitizing new or old documents when you can easily scan them as well as make backup paper copies.
· Print direct from memory cards -- Ideal if you are printing from a camera or device.
· Wireless ready -- Keep cables and their associated chaos to a minimum when you use wireless installation.
What Users like about the product
· Good quality printing
· Small footprint
Evan Anderson – I have always come to expect good quality printing from HP, and was not disappointed by the HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One. The black printing was clear, crisp, and sharp without the kind of excess saturation that comes with high dpi settings. I was also very happy with the quality of color prints.
Florence Cox – After seeing some of the monster sized printers out there, I was almost afraid to see how the HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One would fit on my tiny desk. Not only is it tiny, but it is also very quiet and does not shake the entire table.
What users don't like about the product
· Uses too much ink
Rebecca Wood – Even though the HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One provides good quality and many excellent features, I still feel it is too expensive. There are many other devices on the market with the same features for a lot less.
Sean Payne – Initially, I was very happy to find a printer that actually delivers good color images. I was not so happy when the ink levels went down so fast. To make matters worse, I feel the replacement ink cartridges
are far too expensive. This situation is compounded by the fact that the cartridges are not easy to refill, even though the heads are still perfectly good.
Recommendations Even though the ink may be a bit pricey, we feel the HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One is a good buy. If you want a multi-function device that will deliver quality and reliable performance, the expenses associated with this printer are justified. Therefore, you should not hesitate to use the HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One in a home or office setting.