Lexmark X364dn Printer Review
Posted by Ink Oasis on 4/14/2012
to Printer Reviews
If you are looking for a multifunction laser printer, then you might want to consider the Lexmark X364dn. Even though the Lexmark X364dn is more expensive compared to other Lexmark products, some feel that it delivers slightly better quality than usual for this manufacturer. That said, if you truly want the best across the board, then you might still be better off with a Canon or HP.
Lexmark Toner Cartridges and Drums Required
- Lexmark X264A11G Toner Cartridge
- Lexmark X264H11G High Yield Toner Cartridge
- Lexmark 40X5344 Fuser Unit
- Lexmark E260X22G Photoconductor Kit
· Flat bed scanner and copier – suitable for anyone that routinely needs to scan in receipts, or photocopy items to distribute to others.
· Fax capable – even though email has become a very popular way of transmitting information, there are times when you simply cannot do without a fax machine.
· Network ready – if you want to use this printer at home or in an office setting, being able to create a single print center will save money and space.
· Print direct from USB drive -- never worry about transferring files to the computer when the Lexmark X264dn can print directly from a USB drive.
· Duplex printing – why go through all the hassle and effort of turning pages around when this printer can easily print on both sides for you?
What Users like about the product
· easy setup
· good quality scanner
Ann Davis – In the office and at home I have had to set up all kinds of printers. No matter whether the driver does not install correctly, or something else goes wrong, it is a huge hassle. I was stunned when absolutely nothing went wrong when I went to set up the Lexmark X264dn in my son's study room.
Avin Mitchell – After I lost many valuable documents in a fire, I realized that I needed some way to digitize the replacements. The scanner on the Lexmark X264dn provides me with peace of mind as well as high quality images.
What users don't like about the product
· too big in size
Lina Jenkins -- I really and truly hate the size of the Lexmark X264dn. Even though I realize the room I have it in isn't very large, it would still be a monster in any setting. I also feel that the trays and toner access are hard to get to and make it very frustrating to work with.
Louis Wells – I paid 550.00 for the Lexmark X264dn thinking that no other manufacturer would beat their prices. Not only did I get the same crappy Lexmark performance, but I found out that other companies produced better machines.
We tend to agree with consumers that state the Lexmark X264dn is too large and too expensive compared to the functionality it offers. That said, it is still useful in a home or office environment. You should still shop around and see what Canon or HP have to offer in terms of a multi-function printer.