HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Printer Review
Posted by Ink Oasis on 3/28/2012
to Printer Reviews
If you are looking for a wireless laser printer, the HP Officejet Pro
8000 Wireless Printer may be of immense interest to you. In particular,
if you are brand loyal to HP, then you cannot fail to appreciate the
usual tendencies of this manufacturer. On the other hand, if you have
never worked with an HP printer before, the HP Officejet Pro 8000
Wireless Printer is bound to produce some level of frustration for you.Ink Cartridges
· HP 940 (black – approx 1000 pages, cyan, yellow, magenta – colors approx 900 pages)
HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Printer - Features
· Prints 15 pages per minute – If you need a reasonably fast printer, this speed will be of use in a moderate production sized office.
· 1200 x 1200 dpi black printing – truly ideal if you need good quality printing without using an enormous amount of printer ink
· 4800 x 1200 color printing – ideal if you are printing photos or other images where excessive graininess will present problems.
· USB connection – never worry about dead batteries or antenna issues when you use a safe, reliable USB connection.
· Wireless printing – if you are not comfortable with USB, you can still use the wireless setup to suit your printing needs.
What Users like about the product
· Fast for an inkjet
· Good quality printing
Barb Miller – I did not want to spend a fortune on a laser printer, so was very pleased to see that the HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Printer does reasonably well in terms of speed.
Brent Cook – This printer works incredibly well for photos and graphs. I am so happy with it, I often bring important presentation files home so that my reports look just a little bit better when I turn them in.
What users don't like about the product
· Paper jams and constant paper status errors
· not durable
Mary Perry – When I buy an inkjet printer I don't expect to have to put up with paper jams. Nevertheless, the HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Printer seems to jam up every other page.
Kevin Simpson – I felt like I was in a Brother nightmare when this printer just stopped working after only 2 months. This was a distinct shock, since I never expected such from HP. Unfortunately, the same thing happened when I exchanged the first one. They could not even figure out what was wrong with the second one when I sent it for repair.
If you are looking for a printer that brings you the best of a laser combined with the best of an inkjet, the HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless Printer is sure to suit your needs. That said, we were very disappointed by reports of paper jams and several devices that broke down. You should at least make sure that your printer is registered for warranty repair if you decide to purchase this printer.