Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Review
Posted by Ink Oasis on 3/30/2012
to Printer Reviews
When it comes to quality high resolution printing, few other devices can match the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II. Today, the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II is still favored by individuals that want to print good quality pamphlets or other materials for basic community needs. Why spend money on having these items printed at a local stationary store when you can control each aspect of the job right at home?Canon Printer Cartridges
· Canon CLI – 8 + (photo), Y(yellow), M(magenta), C (cyan), G(green), B (black)
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II—Features
· Print 13 x 19 paper. Ideal if you want to print poster or pamphlets.
· 4800 dpi inkjet printing. A good print resolution for fairly detailed images and good quality text.
· USB 2.0. Perfect for individuals that tend to have problems with wireless setups.
· Mac Compatible. You will find that the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II will install easily, and meet your printing needs.
· Print direct from camera phone. No matter whether you took pictures at a family picnic, or some venue with friends, being able to print direct to the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II can make it much easier to preserve those wonderful moments.
· Borderless printing. If you are going to print a poster, or photos, borderless printing will make matting and framing much easier.
What Users like about the product
· good quality printing
Charles Fredrickson – I was very pleased with the print for my photos and brochures. I also never realized how important borderless printing was until I printed a large picture of my wife, and then sought to put it in a frame. The lack of borders made it look so professional; visitors to our home did not even realize it was printed from the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II.
Gretta Ivers – Sometimes it seems like my children can break just about any electronic equipment in no time. I was very surprised to see that the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II was able to survive them, and continued to do a good job. This is the reason why Canon has earned such an excellent reputation for durable printers.
What users don't like about the product
· ink hog, and multiple tanks make it expensive
· product is also expensive, especially for an inkjet
Grady O’Malley – I was stunned when I saw the ink levels going down so fast. I was even more stunned when those readings were no mistake. This printer is not for high volume printing if you value your wallet.
James Cohen – I paid a lot of money up front for this printer because it was supposed to be good quality. Even though it prints well enough, I cannot believe the cost of replacement cartridges. This thing is such an ink glutton, I had to find another printer for routine needs.
Overall, we agree with others that feel the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II uses too much ink. That said, if you are only going to use it for light printing, it may suit your needs. At the very least, you will always be assured of good quality printing.