Canon ImageCLASS LBP6300dn Review
Posted by Ink Oasis on 4/6/2012
to Printer Reviews
As you may be aware, the Canon ImageCLASS LBP6300dn was designed by a manufacturer that has always led the market when it comes to durable printers and good quality. As more people search for laser printers that will last for years, it should come as no surprise that many look to the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II. No matter whether they want a basic printer for school, office, or home use, you can rest assured that many who bought this printer are happy with the results.
Toner Cartridges Required
· Canon #119 Toner Cartridge
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6300dn —Features
· 600 x 600 dpi duplex printing. Ideal printing dpi for saving ink as well as improving speed. Duplex printing is ideal for in house printing, or brochures that require printing on both sides of the page.
· Book and poster print modes. If you want to print leaflets or posters, the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II will make both tasks easy to accomplish.
· 250 sheet cassette. When you need to print multiple copies of a single file, or a large document, you can rely on this cassette tray to prevent the need for a refill halfway through the job.
What Users like about the product
· High Capacity Canon toner cartridges
· ability to print in book mode
Cathy Rose – I have always hated changing the drum laser printers in between toner changes. The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II is an incredible time saver, since you only have to change one toner cartridge.
Mike Hart – I am always busy trying to raise public awareness about problems in our local community. Recently, I wanted to bring people's attention to a problem on going in my daughter's second grade classroom. Was I ever impressed with the book mode on the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II! It made assembling leaflets easy and truly contributed to the success of my campaign.
What users don't like about the product
· poor quality printing
· size is too big
Sandra Trent – I could not believe that Canon was even capable of producing a printer with such horrible print quality. I wound up going back to an inkjet printer that I have from years ago.
Lisa Ivan – When I bought this printer, I had no idea it was such a monster in size. Even though I am accustomed to seeing large laser printers, this one seems truly excessive. I am also very disappointed that a printer this size doesn't include other functions such as a fax and scanner.
Overall, we feel that the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II is suitable for people that want to focus on printing leaflets or brochures. It may not be of much use if you have very little room for a printer, or if you are concerned about print quality. That said, if your main priorities include price and durability, this printer may still suit your needs well enough.